Friday, November 13, 2009

jOke...

Hihi, long time no see everyone...
Actually, I have a lot of things to write...
But today what I wanna share most is a joke by my primary school students...
Q: One day, man tao, cha siew bao n lian yong bao went for a movie. After the movie, cha siew bao n lian yong bao cried, but man tao didnt... You know why?
A: Because man tao doesn't have feeling (fillings)... XD
Q: man tao, cha siew bao n lian yong bao went for karaoke later. Everyone is happy except man tao, do u know why?
A: Because man tao has no feelings (fillings)
Lastly, cha siew bao n lian yong bao were singing happily, but man tao didnt....
because they were singing "I gotta feeling..." =D
That's all.... Hope this joke cheers up your day... =)

4 comments:

  1. U like it???
    Tat's good... =)
    Nowadays here so dusty... haih~

    ReplyDelete
  2. y so dusty? erm.. ur 'here' means where? =.= chong hwa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zzzz.... u're so funny, I mean my blog la...
    LoL~~~~ ==
    j.wei

    ReplyDelete