Sunday, May 24, 2009

Haih~

I thought writing blog can let me express myself more easily in front of people, but I found that it is really not easy to write what I'm trying to express here(Zzz, dunno wad the hell I'm writing actually)
Mid-term exam has already finished, it's time to copy all those undone homework ==
I'm so useless, cant find anything to talk to her... Why am I so SUPERFICIAL???(Did I use the wrong word? LoL)

btw, American Idol seasons8 has a lot of great voices, especially Adam n Kris ^^

No idea what else to write....

7 comments:

  1. nami i am here jek
    /:bing han

    ReplyDelete
  2. hu is her a?? haha.. i knw de?? erm.. finish ur mid-year exam ad hor?? so shuang~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuan--Lol, tat girl u oso know geh... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mayb she changed a lot ad.. so u couldnt hav any topic wif her.. haiz.. nvm la.. dun think so much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol... Not la, is because my knowledge is too shallow... I cant deny it...
    Haih~

    ReplyDelete