Friday, May 15, 2009

An Unexpected Day

Today is English n Physics paper... (Both also don't know how to ans, Haiz~)
English paper, I find it quite difficult. The comprehension about Villages, I totally don't know what the hell is the passage talking about, I was just looking at the passage, then fell asleep... then awake, then fell asleep again =.=.... Finally, I gave up doing that part. And the essay, it was only left about half an hour when I started. I guess the probability of passing the paper is very very low...
Physics paper, I didn't get to study all the syllabus b4 the exam. In fact, all I did was just see through the whole book(because I was watching American Idol yesterday night. hoho ==) but I think even if I finished all the syllabus, I will still dreaming when I saw the paper.
After the test, I went to the library with hs, wf n thomas. But, all I did the whole afternoon was playing with the hp ==

4 comments: