Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mid-term Results... SUX

Here is my mid-term exam results...
Chinese-> 45%
Malay-> still dunno, but most probably is FAILED
English-> 43% (WTF!!!!!)
Biology-> 62%
Chemistry-> FAILED(forget how much edi)
Physics-> 4x%, as I expected.... din study ==
Computer-> 51% (Ham told me, dunno is it true... but sure cant pass)
Analytical Geometry-> 35% (Haih, I thought can pass, but it is tougher than I thought)
Calculus-> 8% (LoL)
Applied Mathematics-> 70% (The highest among all subjects, but not the highest in my class.. T.T)
Art-> no bird, I think I failed it too =.=

Aihzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. Your chinese better than me...
    Wtf? Biology so geng?
    My biology most can get 30++

    zZz...
    You haiz wat la..
    You still got me dian di..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi jackson,movie king is urs de...
    u must get it
    dun bluff jw la.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, mr anonymous... wad do u mean by movie king?

    ReplyDelete