Sunday, May 31, 2009

Too Bad We Don't Have A Camera...

Thursday, 28/5... the day before Teachers' Day also the day after the final of choir competitions..
After school, I skipped my society and went back to take my bath. Then, me, FangHan, MingYi, SiangWai sat KahWei's car and we went to FangHan's house because KahWei n FangHan wanna take their bath there. When we reached FangHan's hse, his house was way much tidy than my hse. All his stuffs were well arranged on the shelf.
Later, we went to a BBQ steamboat restaurant behind Carefour for dinner, 16 of us (me, Hanson, Thomas, XianLing, GuanLiang, BJK, YikHuat, MingYi, SiangWai, FangHan, JingHong, HengYi, YiCheng, Bryan, HengJun n KahWei). We were the 1st to arrive the restaurant (me, KW, SW, MY n FH). The restaurant is "eat all you can" style, 21.9 per person.
We stayed there from 6pm to 930pm. We played a game called "007" there(Yik Huat's idea), it was quite fun that we even played it on Teachers' Day.
Conclusion, I had alot of fun with them that nite, but unfortunately... none of us has a camera!!!!
Haiz~

4 comments:

  1. Deng...
    You all know what is handphone?
    I also use handphone de la =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zzz... of cz we know...
    But the pics nt clear mar...
    We got use hp take a few finally lar

    ReplyDelete
  3. our cls very shit xia de la =.= 4get bout it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're da 1 tat told me nt to giv up... Why now so faz giv up edi.. ==

    ReplyDelete